Drøp feat. Fax
An audio/video performance between Giuseppe Bifulco (sound designer) and Andrea Familari (visual designer). The performance investigates on the empty set (ø), the unique part of the whole that contains no elements, through the most possible abstraction and reduction of both visual and sound objects involved. It’s a journey where all the driving existing forces run out from themselves to become nothing, a rarefied ensemble shaped just by microsound, gitch and convulsion rhythms.
The performance was developed and produced by the Records Label Arboretum, a cooperative platform for Audio/Video experiments.
- Flussi 2015 @ Teatro Gesualdo, Avellino (IT)
- UNRENDER @ LEHRTER SIEBZEHN, Berlin (DE)
- Arboretum garten @ ://aboutblank, Berlin (DE)
- Dromoscope session VII @ Loophole, CTM 2013 preview, Berlin (DE)
- A/V ELECTRONIC VOLTAGE CONTROLLED@Circolo DalVerme, Rome (IT)